Edinburgh is a leading European capital city, here is why:
- 477,000 population – forecast to grow to 567,000 by 2033
- Over 75,000 students & 5 Universities
- 4 million annual visitors inject £2 billion into local economy
- Crowned best small city of the future and top location for economic potential 2010/11 in Financial Times fDi magazine awards
- 2nd largest financial centre after London and Europe’s fourth by equity assets
- Edinburgh has the highest Gross Value Added (GVA) per capita of any UK city outside London and is predicted to continue to outperform most of the UK
- Headquarters of more FTSE 100 companies than any other UK city bar London
- Powerful concentration of businesses includes some of Britain’s biggest private and public sector organisations and over 19,000 small and medium size enterprises
- Headquarters of eight companies with annual turnovers in excess of £1 billion
- £103.4 billion of merged financial portfolios
- Edinburgh is consistently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK
To find out how Investment Property Agency can help you, call 0131 473 1591, or use our online contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you.